TechSpot

Using EAC

By Zolga
Oct 2, 2007
  1. when im using EAC, Exact Audio copy. ive set it up corrcly, using guides.
    But when i rip when using a 190 kbps bitrate command for it. when i start ripping it does the music bitrape like, 112, 160, 224, 320 bitrates all in random.
    how do i fix this????
    or give me a command line for EAC

2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

Perhaps you set it to do VBR (variable bitrate) that adjusts according to complexity of the sound at any given moment?

3. Zolga

Zolga TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 56

no idea dude, can you give me one that gives 192

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,715   +397

Nodsu is right, you set it to VBR, look through your options again and set it to CBR.

5. Zolga

no i need a command line please. there is no settings to change it.
    im using
    -V 2 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --pad-id3v2 --ta "%a" --tt "%t" --tl "%g" --ty "%y" --tn "%n" %s %d

right now

6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,715   +397

Why are you demanding we help you? Thats just going to piss people off that are trying to help you. Nodsu hit the nail on the head in the first reply telling you you were using VBR. Then I told you you were too and then you pasted in what you were using, and right there in your line it has VBR. Did you even pay attention to what you were doing? Perhaps you need to use a less advanced ripper. Windows Media Player seems more your speed.

Use -b <whatever> instead.

7. Zolga

I Get Help Else Where

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.