Using Nero 7 Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magniitude

I recently got my hands on Nero 7 Ultra, and I'm not too sure how to use it. I have several episodes of a show on my hard drive and I want to know how to burn them onto a DVD, including a menu and the episodes divided into chapters. Anyone proficient in using Nero wanna help me out :)

BTW they are all in .avi format, i heard that I have to convert them so they work on the DVD.

Use the NeroVision program that comes bundled in Nero 7

Add each video file to it, and follow the prompts. It will do the conversion for you. I trust that you obtained these episodes of a show by legal means - because Techspot doesn't condone piracy.

Actually the show is Red vs. Blue, which you can get for free off the internet. After placing them on the timeline should I just export it?

That's cool :)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by placing them on the timeline.

simply, 1, import the videos.
2, chapter them
3, create the menu
4, preview
5, burn the disk.

Hmm, i must have done something wrong then. On the NeroVision splash screen there are the options to Make CD, Make Movie, Make Slide Show, Capture Video to HD, and Open Saved Project, Im assuming I am to use Make Movie?

no - make dvd. If it doesn't give you that option, then it suggests that nero hasn't detected your DVD writer I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back