[Vague rumor, personal opinion] - new iPhone/iPad design?

By St1ckM4n
Jun 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. No idea if this has anything to grasp onto, but figured some people may be interested. :)

I was reading a totally unrelated article, when I stumbled upon this picture. It's apparently an EA-provided image showing new tablet/phone features on the upcoming Battlefield 4 game.

From the looks of it, it could very well be the next ipad Mini, iPad, iPhone (L to R). Thoughts?

iphone.png
    JC713 likes this.
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,718   +873

Interesting. I dont think the phone will be the next iPhone. It looks like a Nexus with a iPhone-like home button photoshopped in. Plus, the future iPhone (5S maybe?) will keep the same look as the iPhone 5 according to leaks (not confirmed). As for the iPhone 6, it is said to be a bigger version of the iPhone 5, with a more square like look more than rounded (as seen in the picture). As for the tablets, it does seem correct since the iPad 5 is supposed to be on par with the bezels of the iPad Mini (thin bezels).
  3. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 3,384   +607

IMO it could be a 6. It's still slightly elongated (just like 5). The base shape reminds me of a Nexus4, yes, but the earpiece is wrong anyway. Also, the tablets have relatively thin bezels on the picture, although I believe iPad mini has slightly smaller ones?

Who knows! It could just be a mish mash of photoshopped pics. :)
  4. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,718   +873

It is a mash up probably. EA will be sued if this is indeed true xD.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.