Valve's Steam summer sales plan leaked

By Shawn Knight
Jul 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Valve's annual Steam Summer Sale may be a bit behind schedule this year, but fear not as a Reddit member has revealed what is being billed as the complete sale list for summer 2012. The unconfirmed list features 55 games……

Read more
    Dave Rook likes this.
  2. treeski

treeski TechSpot Guru Posts: 867   +128

Looks pretty boring to me, to be honest. I hope there will be a number of individual games on sale, too.
  3. Puiu

Puiu TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,020   +87

I missed buying Mass Effect 2 when it was on sale so I'm hoping that I'll be able to buying from Steam this summer.
    Three cheers for sub 5$ A, AA and AAA games!
  4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,319   +370

Be curious to see how much that Bethesda pack goes for - those are some very highly rated and popular games in that group.
  5. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

Been waiting for a sale to buy Skyrim myself. Metric ton of mods and fixes since release.
  6. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,195   +69

Quick tip here, become a steam trader you will get the best bang for your buck, trust me ;)
  7. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 629   +115

Exactly my thought. The Bethesda pack does look like the only interesting thing. Hope they have it for cheap!
  8. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I'm def going to get the Bethesda pack as I want to play New Vegas and Skyrim. Total War Shogun, and that's probably it. I hope hope hope it comes out before I have to go back to Europe. Otherwise I have to trust someone to order that stuff for me. =/
  9. jeffz6

jeffz6 Newcomer, in training Posts: 78

Looks the same as the last sale? Hope this is wrong
  10. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,850   +342

what would be a wild guess you guys would have for the bethesda pack price?
  11. gwailo247

Currently all of them retail for $145. I would expect it to go for maybe $50-70. I'm guessing probably at $60. More than that though I'd be on the fence.

12. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,271   +257

Tell you what though - Skyrim has been worth the $40 I paid for it when it had its first sale.
  13. ramonsterns

New Vegas wasn't made by Bethesda.
  14. gwailo247

Bethesda Collection (BRINK, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Hunted)

I checked Steam, it was published by Bethesda. And they do own the IP if I'm not mistaken.
  15. ramonsterns

I see, Bethesda the publisher, not the developer.
  16. Jawshh

Jawshh TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 438

Yea it's some BS Obsidian game. Obsidian is like the weed of the RPG universe. You'll have much more fun with Fallout 3 Goty.
  17. ramonsterns

Oh, please.
  18. Jawshh

Jawshh TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 438

Well I'm glad there's people that don't care about the story in an RPG.
  19. Skyrim for me too ... and some of those other games look good .. prevents me from PIRATING said games and maybe getting a virii.
  20. gwailo247

Well, $50...not bad deal for Skyrim and all of Fallout NV. Even if they sell both franchises later at 50%, you still come out ahead. I'm probably going to buy this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.