TechSpot

Valve's Steam to hit the Mac on May 12

By Jos
Apr 30, 2010
  1. Valve has finally revealed an official release date for the Mac OS X version of Steam: May 12th. The service was originally slated for release by the end of April, but it appears to have slipped a couple weeks as the company polishes things up. No other details were given, so at this point we can't really say what games will be available at launch.

Read the whole story

2. no its safe to saw macs are better pcs

3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,704   +397

1 out of 10 trolling effort

4. fwilliams

fwilliams TS Rookie Posts: 99

I hope they release a Linux client soon. I have money and want to play games too.

5. That wayward W sure messed the whole thing up. I'll give him a 2.

6. fwilliams

fwilliams TS Rookie Posts: 99

he missed a w in now and goofed again by using a w in the word say
    probably one of Microsoft's more literate users

7. k... macs are better nothing you can do about it.

8. Erm...I think he's saying that macs are better, so that wouldn't make him a Microsoft user.

9. Glad to see valve is reducing the restrictive game barrier on mac/windows. Maybe one day I won't need to use bootcamp. Maybe i will even move to linux.

10. god dammit imgoing to have to tell you that mac are the most boring computers in the world windows had a feel to it macs dont! you cant do anything on them, there only working computers for boring people so please you MAC and buy an alien ware that will be probably and wow i type fast!

so dont go saying that ****

windows are the BEST!!!!! hahahhahahha

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.