TechSpot

Vantec Nexus NXP-201 Fan Controller Review

By Phantasm66
Dec 10, 2002
  1. Vantec Nexus NXP-201 Fan Controller Review

And in another product review, Virtual Hideout have been reviewing the Vantec Nexus NXP-201 from Vantecusa right here.

I'm not that much of a "psycho-modder" that I would have this kind of thing in my machine, as I see it as a valuable 5.25" Bay slot in the case which could take an extra drive sacrificed, but there are times I think about building a machine that comprises these kinds of devices just for the sheer hell of it. And why not!

[​IMG]

More pics here, here, here, and here.

I know that there are other products like this on the market, but this one does it with a little style, producing a heavy duty, almost "hi-fi" look that smacks of power and ***-kickingness. Oh, and it glows in the dark.

More here.

2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

That's a very impressive baybus...too bad it only has inputs for 3 pin. I'd have to get 4->3 pin adapters for every one of my case fans...Heh. That could replace my HardCano any day :cool:

3. conradguerrero

conradguerrero TS Rookie Posts: 357

How strange that I posted a question regarding the fan controller here.

Guess I should have waited.;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.