Various blue screen errors, dumps attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all hi to everyoane! and excuse me if my english won't be so good!
I've got a desktop computer for 2 years and a half and had problems with it 2 or 3 times a year. Now I can't do almost nothing with it because it keeps restarting all the time, especialy when I try to install something or I've got to many open windows or aplications.
I've tried using debbuging tools for windows, I installed the symbols got the dump analyzed but I don't have a clue on how to interpret the results, so I'm asking you pro's here to give me a hand with these dumps, I'm shure there's a hardware probleme but can't decide wheater it's the memory, procesor or mainbord.
thanks in advance!

I've also started a memory test with memtest and after 15 min it says:
Tst Pass Failing Address Good Bad Err-Bits Count Chan
___ ____ ___________________ ____ ___ ______ ____ ____
8 0 000068c8668 - 104.7MB f09acfda f09a30da 0000ff00 1
8 0 00000f155a8 - 15.0 MB de2ab2ff de2aaaff 00001800 2

The memory tested has 1GB, could it be the problem, should I buy a nother one? how can I now if the memory is broken or the mainboard slot?

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    169.3 KB · Views: 2
Your issue is with memory corruption. When you ran memtest did any errors come up? By the way memtest needs to run for a minimum of 7 Passes unless you begin getting errors because you then know you have bad RAM.

i've runned it only one pass and got those to errors, i'm gone start a nother one now, and leave it for 7 passes. Did you have a look at the minidump?

i've done 7 passes with memtest and you can see the result at the below link.
->xxxx://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5082/dscn9699.jpg
if someoane could tell me wheater the memory is to blame based on the memtest and minidump, and how can i know if the mainboard is not the one screwing things up.
thanks

Could not access the link but if you have errors you have memory that needs to be replaced.

As stated before, if you get errors with memtest you have memory that needs to be replaced and according to your link you have a great many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back