various trojans, and some cws adware

Status
Not open for further replies.

murray_girl

I had serious problems with my computer about a year ago and you guys saved my b*tt. Thanks! However, problems started up two days ago - computer suddenly freezes and an error message shows a "60 second countdown to restart". Did an internet search and found people recommending Spy Sweeper - so I did that, and it found the following:
3 Trojans (trojan-downloader-silly, trojan-downloader-small, and trojan-backdoor-bxproxy)
5 adware (cws-analyzeie, cws-n3s, coolwebsearch (cws), spysheriff fakealert, comet cursor)

I don't want to buy Spy Sweeper to remove these objects as I already have AVG which runs daily (and found nothing) and also have Ad-Aware (which also found nothing). I have ZA as a firewall as well.

Anyone want to have a crack at getting these guys removed? Attached is my HJT log.

Thanks in advance!

Please read this thread: If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Depending on what you use your computer for, you may want to reformat instead of cleaning it.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, read this thread here: Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly, then post fresh HJT and AVG logs as attachments into this thread.

Cheers :)

This thread is for the use of murray_girl only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in the Security and the Web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back