Verizon DSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Ok, i have comcast high speed internet (DSL) and they are jacking up the price next month, so i want to change, right now im looking at Verizon DSL, any opinons or suggestions?

It would sort of help if you told us where you live.. And what you want from your internet connection. And how much you are willing to pay.

i live in mass, and anything cheaper then comcast would work, i want to play online games like cs and all that junk. when i have comcast i would lose datat coming in and out of my computer and it wuold make me lag in my game. so something like that with packets and losing incoming and outgoing data junk. i just want to have a good connectino to play online games and surf the web

I have Verizon DSL in NJ, and no complaints. The speed is always the same, and I never have any outages.

so the internet doesnt just stop like comcast does, and is it good for gaming? will it be laggggy, i think verizon is really the only choise unless i go with like earthlink or ...thers really is no other choices

I live here in Boston, i just lefted verizon and leap over to comcast n' i like it no problems as of yet, in an addition to that i got down on the special that comcast was running the first 6 months for $19.95. No issues for online gaming like UT2004, city of hereos and etc.. yes they're little pricey but 6MBPS download i don't mind paying, Alrighty off you go. http://www.comcast.com/Benefits/CHSIDetails/Slot3PageOne.asp

wekll you get the 6 moths 20 dolllars a month cause your NEW i been with comcast for like 2 1/2 years or more...3 years....And i DONT GET THAT DEAL ANYMORE now i have to pay like 100 bucks a month geez

Well

going from a 6 meg connection to 1.5 (wich is the fastest verizon offers) your gonna be hitting yourself later...But for half the price it would save you some $$$

But i live in WI and have had verizon, they were down more than up...but that probably just my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back