Vertex shader 1.1 and Pixel Shader 1.1

PauliusB.

Hello l'm new here and can someone help days ago l downloaded Bionicle Heroes and when l installed it then l began having trouble launching it some weird windows erorr shown up after l read the system requirements that l need pixel shader 1.1 installed then l began searching the internet for this program but nothing found after that l decided to see if swift shader 3.0 would work it worked but the game begin having a lag argh it was frustrating after that l read the trouble shooting guide that l need dxdiag program so l downloaded and it showed that l need to reinstal directX so l reinstalled it but still nothing this game still does work!!! after that l found out that l need to find Vertex Shader 1.1 and Pixel shader 1.1 again l began searching the interenet and still nothing found so my problem is that l can't find Vertex shader 1.1 and Pixel Shader 1.1 so please can someone show me a link please !!! l can't beleve that l wasted all day finding a way to make this game to work and tyred of searching all day my computer windows XP has 798 of RAM and 60.0GB space

P.S sorry for my bad english

Pixel Shader 5 is the newest version. If you dont have Pixel Shader 1.1 even, then your PC is so ancient. What are your specs?

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor
3800+
2.41 GHz
768 RAM
60.0 GB space
PLEASE if anyone can !! please help l all ready been searching the all internet l asked some of mine online frends,real frends and nothing no one knowns how to solve this !! Also l have Nvidia program installed and still nothing also l noticed that l need DirectX9 runtime supported with pixel shader 1.1 and vertex shader 1.1 installed but l falled a big stupid board showed up and sayed some file not valid Argh!! the demo version of the game works fine not just fine but realy fast but now with the full game !!!

Okay l will tell you but if this will be like a practical joke to mess up my PC then then l don't known it is AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor have looked at specs l showed you

If you do not have a GPU, then you cannot play games, nor do you have a monitor signal. Your CPU doesnt even have integrated graphics plus it is single core.

Ops sorry first you told me what's my PC model number well here it is 55274-640-8941427-23648 l forgot to mention it

You either have integrated graphics or a separate graphics card otherwise you would not have any image on the monitor. Shaders are built-in to the graphics hardware and generally cannot be changed. If your game calls for higher shaders than your graphics has, then you must install a graphics card that supports it. In other words your current graphics solution (whatever it is) does not meet the minimum requirements of the game and you need a new, better graphics card.

You either have integrated graphics or a separate graphics card otherwise you would not have any image on the monitor. Shaders are built-in to the graphics hardware and generally cannot be changed. If your game calls for higher shaders than your graphics has, then you must install a graphics card that supports it. In other words your current graphics solution (whatever it is) does not meet the minimum requirements of the game and you need a new, better graphics card.
His single core will bottleneck it xD.

Well if it's a question of bottlenecking and running the game or leaving things as they are and not running the game, the OP might still want to upgrade the graphics card.

Yeah the demo works fine but the full game can't work but also here is a way how it's going first l launch the game all the scenes about the game show up the intro and after then a blue screen shows up and keeps telling Windows error and also not just this game can't play but also Gladiator Sword of Veagence l can't play it too becoz the same thing happens

Ops sorry first you told me what's my PC model number well here it is 55274-640-8941427-23648 l forgot to mention it
By the way, this isn't a model number. It might be a serial number but it won't help to identify any hardware.

Maiby the problem is that l can't install DirectX 9.0c runtime(supported with pixel shader 1.1 and vertex shader 1.1) becoz it was shown o on the trouble shooting guide that l need it installed but still when l launch DirectX9 setup and somehow when l began instaling it begans complaining that Cryptografic services must enabled and that there is a not valid cabinet file any clue what that means ?? l tryed to find this directX version on the web but nothing just weird versions of it l keep finding

WHAT!!! l don't understand DXDIAG program shows that l need to reinstall now you are saying that it shud be built in and also the trouble shooting guide shows that l need it l'm very confused

Back