So, I've had my current setup, minus the 150gb raptor and 320GB caviar drives for a year. A64 3700 Abit AV8 Mushkin XP4400 DDR550 1GB NEC 3250A, generic dvd-rom Ati x800 pro D-link AG 530 wireless card and the hard drives. At one point I attempted to install an AX8, but was presented with random bsods, much like I am having now. I have tested all the components, hdds, cpu, memory, wireless card/video card on other computers, and never have instabilities, never have errors. I used crystal cpuid to overclock and set up a user defined Cool n Quiet. Currently I'm using it, as I had been for the 5 months before I attempted installing the AX8. Now, after a month of running overclocked, I am getting bsod's at random times. At first, they happened inconsistently during BF2, maybe i'd play 5 times in a week, and it would happen twice during play. Now, it doesn't seem limited to bf2. When I would get the bsod in bf2, the blue screen would show me garbled text, I couldn't read the stop code, and there was no save dump. Now, I seem to get the bsods during regular use, and the stop code 0x100000d1 seems most common, as well, it's readable, and it references the file viamraid.sys as the problem. I've reinstalled the driver, a few minutes ago, but still, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into this issue.