Video Card Does Not Work In Boot-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJediSlayer

I have an Nvidia 5500 GFX card and it will not display anything during the boot-up process on the monitor. I'm trying to seek a solution in getting it to display the boot-up process on the monitor, but I'm not sure how to do it. Basically, whenever I turn on my PC at first... All I see is this black screen until the login screen appears. Another thing is, I have to press F1 each and every time I start up Windows to get it to go past some process that wants to know if I want to configure any settings.

However, I have a circuit board graphics card that came along with the PC when I bought it. If I switch the monitor's cable out to the one that came with the PC. I can see the boot-up process and everything else. I was wondering if I could get any assistance in getting my Nvidia card to do the same. The drivers are up to date. Also, any help in getting it so that I don't have to press F1 either to get passed the menu screen the prompts me with questions during boot-up, would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back