By F1N3ST
Aug 23, 2006
  1. Face of LA

Face of LA TS Rookie Posts: 163

i wudnt gET This one,
    get the Geforce 7300 256mb DDR2 Its better IMO

2. F1N3ST

F1N3ST TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 596

I looked at the GeForces, i have one right now its just a 5500fx though. I think the Radeon would perform better, because the RAMDAC bandwith is way higher than the nvidia, the core clock on the Radeon is higher too, but it comes pre overclocked, so i dont know the non-overclocked core clock. Lol your avatar is nvidia....

3. Face of LA

Face of LA TS Rookie Posts: 163

^ nah believe me,, i Had the same GFX As urs( the FX 5500) 256mb it was good but cudnt keep up with games like battle field...etc cuz its just DDR, And its lil big over for the FX Series, but the 7300 is waaay better, DDR2, Also cheap,

4. nickslick74

nickslick74 TS Rookie Posts: 575

5. F1N3ST

6. nickslick74

nickslick74 TS Rookie Posts: 575

It allows for more bandwidth. The 1600 does support SM 3.0 and the 800GTO doesn't. Not a big deal right now as most games don't use that yet. Pretty much a toss up between the cards. Its always good to have multiple options!

7. F1N3ST

Hmm, i think i may have to resort to "Which one looks cooler" lol. 256bit allows for more bandwith, but the other 1 has a higher Memory speed, i dont know lol. Definitely not gonna be that 7300 mentioned earlier Lol. I think i am going to get this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102019 because its 5$ cheaper (Jk). But my first thought is usualy the best :D.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.