TechSpot

Video Card Help!

By butterflieslady
Jul 10, 2007
  1. Hello, everybody. I am new to the forum and not always great at all this tech stuff, but I am learning.

Right now I have a problem that is about to make me want to throw all four computers into the trash and never look back!

I play games on RealArcade alot and all of a sudden after upgrading my computer with more memory and a better graphics card (or so I thought) now I am having trouble loading and playing some of the games.

I have talked to RealArcade. Updated it. Updated DirectX (I hope) and downloaded the update for one of the video drivers, but for the life of me I cannot find anything about the other one: NV4_ disp.dll

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Have you updated your video card drivers?

3. xxdj

xxdj TS Rookie

Check It~xxdj~

If you change your Video Card. There is a drivers to be install. If dont have the driver.... Check what brand is your video card then search the driver in the NET.

4. kpo6969

kpo6969 TS Maniac Posts: 710

Your video drivers are probably corrupt. Download new driver again, save to your desktop. Un-install old drivers, re-boot. Let the generic Windows driver install, re-boot again and install new driver from desktop. See if that helps.
    "NV4_ disp.dll" is an error message about your drivers.

5. pdyckman@comcas

pdyckman@comcas TS Rookie Posts: 527

Does your new GPU demand more power and amperage then your previous graphics? Please post the model of your new graphics processor.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.