Video Card Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everybody. I am new to the forum and not always great at all this tech stuff, but I am learning.

Right now I have a problem that is about to make me want to throw all four computers into the trash and never look back!

I play games on RealArcade alot and all of a sudden after upgrading my computer with more memory and a better graphics card (or so I thought) now I am having trouble loading and playing some of the games.

I have talked to RealArcade. Updated it. Updated DirectX (I hope) and downloaded the update for one of the video drivers, but for the life of me I cannot find anything about the other one: NV4_ disp.dll

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks

Check It~xxdj~

If you change your Video Card. There is a drivers to be install. If dont have the driver.... Check what brand is your video card then search the driver in the NET.

butterflieslady said:
Hello, everybody. I am new to the forum and not always great at all this tech stuff, but I am learning.

Right now I have a problem that is about to make me want to throw all four computers into the trash and never look back!

I play games on RealArcade alot and all of a sudden after upgrading my computer with more memory and a better graphics card (or so I thought) now I am having trouble loading and playing some of the games.

I have talked to RealArcade. Updated it. Updated DirectX (I hope) and downloaded the update for one of the video drivers, but for the life of me I cannot find anything about the other one: NV4_ disp.dll

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks
Your video drivers are probably corrupt. Download new driver again, save to your desktop. Un-install old drivers, re-boot. Let the generic Windows driver install, re-boot again and install new driver from desktop. See if that helps.
"NV4_ disp.dll" is an error message about your drivers.

Does your new GPU demand more power and amperage then your previous graphics? Please post the model of your new graphics processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back