Video card just about to die, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

IH8PunkRok

alright heres wut happened, i was bored the other day and wanted to play a game. now the only game i have on my computer is gutterball 2 3d (really good game)
now i have played that game 1000's of times b4 but this time it became all glitchy and caused my computer to restart. it came back up and said windows encountered a serious error blah blah blah. i decided to send an error report to microsoft and it said to change the video settings to as low as possible which i did.
Now wut happens is it starts up and the picture glitches any time i move the mouse. eventually it becomes less frequent and happens only a couple times.
so do u think its gonna die or wut?
(i havent been on here in a while so hows it goin?)

i was shopping on newegg for a new video card and my comp restarted when i clicked on a link for nvidia cards (how ironic)
so sumthin is definately screwed up in there

its a PNY nvidia gefore4 mx 420
its fairly old its a 64 Mb card
im runnin XP

i put in another video card to see if it was in fact the video card and it was
so... i believe im going to just buy another

now i dont wanna spend more than $100 and i dont game (hardcore) on this comp (thats wut the 360 is for ) i can support only AGP 4x
if u can point me in the right direction for my needs then please do

But being were you only have AGP 4x it probaly wouldn't make much of a diffrence between the three cards because they will all bottleneck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back