Video card problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a nvidia geforce2 go video card, yes its old...anyways I just reformated and evertything seems fine, except when I downloaded steam, witch I play counter-strike 1.6, I go into video options and switch from software to OpenGL, after it takes me back to my desktop saying my video card cant support OpenGL and will switch back to software, but my system says my drivers are fine, and I also got DirecX (but lags like crazy), but still I get the same problem....any ideas maybe new drivers? or some kind of dll file im missing any ideas will help D:!.

No it runs like sh*t on software, OpenGL is your best pick. I never had a problem with OpenGL in the past, just after i reformated like a week ago, any other ideas D:!!

Have u updated to the latest version of DirectX? Also, have u tried installing the drivers that came on the CD with ur card? They might work.

Yeah go to the nVidia website and download the latest drivers for your card. That might work. BTW just as a point in passing, in your signature:

"Fat girls need love to" I agree but in this context you should spell "to" as "too" so it'll be "Fat girls need love too"

Welcome to Techspot hope you enjoy your stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back