Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnermicke

Hi, i just got a computer from a friend, he didn't wan't it anymore. I dont know so much of the computer, the problem is that i don't recieve any signal to the screen? i changed the graphic card to some other but it didn't solve my problem? Anyone who has an idee what to do? It's an abit NF7 Motherboard and a Geforce 6200 AGP 256 MB graphic card... the computer cpu is about 2ghz. The video card is baught for 6 months ago and last he tried the computer it worked with no problem.

Well, try the obvious! Secure the monitor cabe, and make sure the card is plugged in to the monitor. If all fails, try reseating the card.

I have allready tried with two different video cards and two different monitor cabels. Also taken out tha card and cleaned it from dust... What do u mean with "make sure the card is plugged in to the monitor"?

I've tested the graphic card on a different computer and then i works just fine, why doesn't it work on the other computer, is the motherboard damaged? Who do i troubleshooting this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back