Video Controller Problem

By JacksonJack
Sep 30, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently wiped most things off my computer including sound and video drivers (I think). By following another post on this forum I fixed the sound but I don't know how to fix video. I used Realtek for audio but i don't know what for video. Please help :confused:

Ps, I don't know any computer things about my laptop, All i know it is a Toshiba and a Equium =(
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

Go to the Toshiba downloads page of your laptop. It contains all the drivers you need.
  3. JacksonJack

JacksonJack Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

How do i find out what laptop I have? I have no clue =(

Also am i needing a video driver, a graphics driver, a display driver or something else?
  4. greatman05

greatman05 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 536

Do you know your laptop's model? I am not really a helper at this forum, but any basic info would help :)
  5. JacksonJack

I just found a program that told me the details. I know where to download the driver, I just need to know what kind of driver it is. Thanks for helping =)

Ps. It says its about a video controller but is it a graphics driver or something?
  6. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Do you have a integrated video card? or did you buy a new card and just whip all the stuff for the new things you're getting?
  7. JacksonJack

Intergrated, I think it might be working now, I just installed a Display Driver.
  8. JacksonJack

FIXED! Tyvm for help =)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.