Video Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had spyware on my computer, couldn't seem to get it off and did a complete new installation on my computer. Now I'm having other problems, like not being able to change my resolution or display. My display is only 16 colors, my screen area on has 640X480 and 800X600.

My system is Windows 2000, 5.002195, Service pack 2, intel Pentium (R) 4 CPU 1.70 GHz, 523.760 KB RAM.

I have exclamation marks at Other Devices (Multimedia Audio controller, Multimedia Controller, PCI Device, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible)). All of these have exclamation points.

This computer was custom made for me to do video editing using matrox RT2500, but I don't have the driver cds. Can anyone give me direction that I may be able to get up and going again.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If you have a separate video card, you can get the drivers from the video card manufacturers website.

You should also go to your mobo(motherboard) manufacturers website and install the chipset drivers etc.

If you have any problems with your system specs, click on the first link in my signature.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back