Video editing thats better than Window Maker?

By Condor
Mar 17, 2007
  1. Hail

Any softwares out there yall could recommend me which is better then Window Movie Maker for video editing?

I encountered a problem with Window Maker, the problem occurred when saving (compiling some 8 gigs files into 24 mb video) It stop at 19% every time until I deleted all the songs which I put them together in the video.
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

I assume you mean Windows Movie Maker? Virtually anything is better than that crap. Of course, all the real tools cost money too :)
  3. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 388

oops forgot adding in movie lol

so ya, any recommendation? free or pay product, i wanna hear yall recommendation :D

Messing around with Window Movie maker, this video give me the problem in creation. Example:

Window movie maker is very simple and easy to use, i love all it features, the only problem is the compiling part, it keep getting stuck at 19%, hence in that above video, i had to take away the songs to make it to work.

That would be my fourth video i made lol, i wanna make my video clips looks just like in those trailer, maybe couple month of practice lol

I also made this short clip for SNG using Window movie maker.
  4. Nodsu

The video editor thing that comes with Nero is pretty user-friendly. Adobe Premiere is the prosumer tool.

I am pretty sure you cannot afford even the box of real professional editors like Avid :)
  5. Condor

wrong. :)
    oh speaking of Adobe Premiere, i got the PRO 2.2 version installed, but its still to advance for me to use, in other word its to complicated lol (-$) =[

I forgot that I also have Sony Vega + DVD Architect, Nero 7 and Ulead Videostudio Plus; which I got it for Xmas from friends. I might try those out later, but I think i'll just stick with WMM for now. Its perfect for me. Now ain't that priceless. =D

ss of premiere pro

PS. I gonna do Test Drive Unlimited for the PC with some video editing... gonna make all my crashes into a professional drifter lol
  6. Nodsu

Could you sponsor me with Avid Media Composer then? It's only $5000 :)
  7. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

nodsu! do they all crash , the same as wmm?
  8. Condor

If you can't affort it, get your self some used one here, :)

When you do have the cash, make some video like this and try get the most out of that $5k u spend on lol :D

My simple & free WMM creation for TDU as stated.

My Cars running on max setting for my ultimate gaming PC.

Adobe Premier pro = $350
    ulead Studio Plus = $250
    Sony Vega = 450
    Nero 7 = $30 with rebate at Compusa

Making a video out of your favorite video games with free & easy to use software like WMM which you enjoy doing = priceless.
  9. Samstoned

Samstoned TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,018

darn just thrown out liquid 6 cd ??
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.