Video Games Stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike066604

everytime i start a video game, it stops as soon as some sort of graphic happens. also everytime i watch a movie on my computer there are blue and red lines going through the video. is it my video card? if someone can help me please i really would like to play my old video games again!

yea make a test like a did with my video card. It was freezing everytime i luched a game and pc restarted so i switch my new video card to my old one and yea i was a problem with my card. But now i just replaced my old video card for the 'new one' and its working good for now like new

There are so many good choices... Money is always an issue for me. I'm running a Radeon 9600 Pro. What do your friends recommend?

not sure. i just need something that will be able to play all of my video games and have good graphics so whatever i buy i don't have to worry that it wont play or look bad. and yes money is an issue, so something similar to what i have now. any ideas?

depends on what your budget its.. i'm assuming you have the AGP version of 9800? then you'll need a AGP card as replacement. Get an ATI chipped one so you don't have to fuss changing the drivers over..

btw.. the 9800 should play most games fine (i should know), maybe not on max settings for most, but if a card replacement doesn't do the trick, then look at other avenues of trouble. Have a look at my guide when you get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back