Video no longer plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a 15 minute video with my digital camera. I can now view the video and other pictures that I took that day through Picasa (by Google). Well, one day I was watching the video and by accident I clicked on "start here" or "stop here", I am now sure or I possible rotated the video. At any rate, the video no longer plays. I would really like to have this video restored as it was taken at my friend's funeral!

What antivirus-antispyware programs do you use? Is you system free of virus or other malware infections?

video will no longer play

I made a 15 minute video with my digital camera. I was watching the video (had watched several times before my problem) and I accidentally clicked on something and the video immediately stopped and has not played since. I have spyware and no my computer is not infected. All of the other videos I made with my digital camera still play just fine. jalepaarmi

So now that video file is corrupted... Do you get any error messages when you try to play the file?

no, I do not receive any messages. This is what I did find out a while back. I entered this question to Google a while back and this is what I was told: Open Enternet Explorer, Go to TOOLS>folder options.view. Select "show Hidden Files and Folders. click o.k. Windows will appear and will select messed up video. In the same folder of the video look for "the original" folder (it will be a hidden folder) Inside the "originals" folder your original unrotated video will be there. Double click on the video to view it. Rotate the video, press export. Well, I got to the part about tools, view, etc., but that is as far as I was able to go!!!!!!!!! I am so stuck!!!!!!!!! jalepaarmi Thanks Tmagic650. I hope this makes sense to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back