Video Problem World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime1sw

Alright. my buddy just got a new Acer Aspire 5570 notebook with Windows vista. He was playing World of warcraft and anytime it started to lag, the screen would go black and it for like a sec or less and than pop back up as if the monitor turned off sort of. I looked at his device manager and it said there was a error with Is Mass Storage Controller. So i went to the Acer Site and got the driver for it and reinstalled it for the controller. All the drivers were working and it seemed like it fixed the problem but it did it once more. I Minimized out and a error message came up it said something like graphics card stoped responding but is again know and it dissapeared. If it comes up again i will try to read it quick to get the full error message.... im sorry if anyone gets confused.. just ask if u are.. also I Appreciate Any Help Greatly...!!

"Display driver igfv stopped responding and has succesfully recovered"
Thats what the message said, it started doing it again

1. Overheating GPU (Fan not at 100%)
2. Burnt RAM
3. Unstable driver for that game/app
4. PSU power to vid card issues

Sounds like heat but like i said in your other thread have you tried updating drivers from Nvidia or Intel for your chipsets and display driver

its Intel Chip set and i instead the correct driver But the computer specs are def capable of handling the game im running it on a desktop that is older and has les s graphics memory and identical ram and less processoring power so i dont see why that could be... thanks for response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back