Video Problems with windows xp x64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Video problems in Windows XP x64...Then Read this Nvidia Users

Ok I just installed Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial. Everything works great all the drivers are updated Windows is updated all drivers are x64. But when I run games like Call Of Duty 2, First Encounter Assault Recon (FEAR) I get a blank screen but can hear the sounds of the game playing. I have installed all AMD X2 support Drivers and Video drivers. I have pasted my Dxdiag information below but to me everything looks great besides

Display Tab 1: The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

But that driver is right off Nvidia's web site for the Windows XP x64 Driver.

Any clues?

since I can not put my entire Dxdiag here I will put it on a link.

http://www.geocities.com/jensen_305/DxDiag.txt

After Searching the forums I found others with the same problems...When ever someone says Windows XP x64 everyone runs...There is usually never another post if there is a first. So I would assume that I am stuck.

But if there is anyone that could help please do so I will check often since its not like I am playing any games. :p

After patching EQ2 this so far is the only game that works and it is also x86 game.

Just cant figure out why I cant play all the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back