ViewSonic vx2235wm LCD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

suby007

I just bought 22" viewsonic vx2235 , but having problem in installing it,The maximum vmixel size is 1680x1050(wide view) but my properties doesnt show this pixel size.rather my pc pc shows only non wide view pixel .

I have installed the dirver as shown in user guide but still doest work.I have 2.8Ht and MSI chipset board, please tell me what may be the problem that i done have wide view pixels

Please Help!!

i dont have nay video card .. just the one in the MSI board.Now i gotta buy myself a graphic card..right?
So is this monitor any good? i wanted to buy the samsung but it was Rs.2500($45) extra.wht resolution do ya run it on?

My vx2235 works great with XP. When I run Vista, it will not operate @ 1650x1080. I have the exact Viewsonic drivers on both. I have been researching this and have read many people posting that they have the same problem with Vista. XP is great. As usual. I have gone to Microsoft downloads but cannot find a patch for this yet. If anyone else is having resolution problems like this, please post for suby007 and everyone.

hey man i have XP too...is it possible that my MSi board doesnt support higher resolutions than 1280??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back