TechSpot

Virgin America's nearly six-hour-long commercial about flying is absolutely brilliant

By Shawn Knight
Oct 16, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Frequent fliers will no doubt relate to at least some of Virgin America's latest commercial. I use the word "some" because the "commercial" is nearly six hours long and filled with virtually ever boring, strange and annoying situation you could ever...

Read more

2. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,156   +1,431

All that brilliance comes down to this:

Q: How to make people watch AD-s for 6 hours?
    A: Strap them to a chair, lock in a secure environment and remove the Off button.

Last logical step is cutting off eyelids, but it must be a first class special.

JohnCB likes this.
  3. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,518   +506

I would have to have 6 hours to comment on the genius behind the idea.

4. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 3,435   +145

What the ******* ******* *******....

5. Fortunately I have better things to do with my time than watch even 10 minutes of this,

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,519   +2,060

I'm certainly not going to consider clicking the play button, even 6 second ad's irritate me.

7. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 227   +86

Creepy puppets. Boring video.

8. gamoniac

gamoniac TS Addict Posts: 293   +69

Pfff... It is way too long. I gave up after 5 hours and 34 minutes.

Steve likes this.
  9. It wasn't bad. Better than most the stuff Hollywood puts out. Only downside is I went through my 12-pack box of pop secret about half way through the movie, but I just paused it while I went to the store for another one. 4 out of 5 stars!