Virgin .... err in the new sense of the word

By Marvin
May 12, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm new to the techno stuff, my son usually does everything necessary for me, he's the expert but sadly when he lives there and I live here and there's a large gap between there and here urgent problems don't get solved quickly enough. So here I am seeking your help and guidance .... just don't expect me to understand the techno stuff too much ..., but I try! :)

Screwdriver, pliers and (windoze breaking)sledgehammer at the ready
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello Marvin and welcome to Techspot.

That being the case(see my reply to your previous thread), you`ll probably need your son to look at your computer for you.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. Marvin

Marvin Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 56

Yeah ... trouble is he wont be here until July if I'm lucky :)

Gonna try and run this memtest thingy .... not so sure about pulling out ram chips (I wont end up singing Daisy Daisy will I?)

Thanks for the welcome and rapid response on the help request
  4. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 Newcomer, in training Posts: 546

hello marvin. welcome to techspot-the free tech support online. Hope you learn alot about computers on the site, I say tech support because everyone on this site, has more knowledge than any tech support i've ever spoke to.

hello and welcome

AMD
  5. mephisto_007

mephisto_007 Newcomer, in training Posts: 304

Hello and welcome to TechSpot, the greatest tech forum...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.