Virtual Machine errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormBringer

I've been trying to sort this out myself for a while but finally I'm still at a loss. I noticed a while back that some java applets wouldn't load and would tell me I needed to get Microsoft VM, well, I already had it installed so I figured it was just the fault of the websites because other sites worked fine with similar types of applets. Then my wife informed me that Yahoo chat gave the error. I tried several things, as well as removing it like an article in MSKB says and reinstalling it, still no good. I even tried using JVM instead of MSVM, but it is still the same. Unless someone else has any ideas, I will chalk it up to something that I have installed that is interfering with the applets loading. I came to that conclusion because several sites applets load fine, while others don't.

Anyone have any idea what might cause this?

Originally posted by StormBringer
I will chalk it up to something that I have installed that is interfering with the applets loading. I came to that conclusion because several sites applets load fine, while others don't.

PHATMAN5050 wrote in Parts of pages failing to load:
I tried viewing those pages like 100 times and i realized that the images that coudln't load came from ad servers, and i rememberd that i had disabled popups in tweakxp and i knew that some of those urls had to do with ads, so i disabled it and all the pages have shown up. I think its really weird how u can't have an ad-remover and view normal pages.

Could it be something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back