Virtual Machine errors

By StormBringer
Nov 13, 2002
  1. I've been trying to sort this out myself for a while but finally I'm still at a loss. I noticed a while back that some java applets wouldn't load and would tell me I needed to get Microsoft VM, well, I already had it installed so I figured it was just the fault of the websites because other sites worked fine with similar types of applets. Then my wife informed me that Yahoo chat gave the error. I tried several things, as well as removing it like an article in MSKB says and reinstalling it, still no good. I even tried using JVM instead of MSVM, but it is still the same. Unless someone else has any ideas, I will chalk it up to something that I have installed that is interfering with the applets loading. I came to that conclusion because several sites applets load fine, while others don't.

Anyone have any idea what might cause this?
  2. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,244

anyone? This is really annoying
  3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Could it be something like that?
  4. StormBringer

I saw that thread, the thing is...I don't use TweakXP. I also don't use any Ad Blockers.
  5. Tweakster

Tweakster TS Enthusiast Posts: 199

U could try reinstalling IE again cause i thinks its on that, a part of stuff which is installed.
  6. StormBringer

could you elaborate on that? What "stuff"?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.