Virtumonde.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to get rid of Virtumonde. Spyware doctor supposedly can get rid of it nowadays, but i'm unable to update it. I don't know whether this is a result of the virus or something else

im having the same problem at the moment

my secturity center seeming works fine but wont let me turn on automatic updates...

spybot find it and removes it but keeps on coming back :(

im now about to try the 8 steps method and see how i fair

so frustrating

avast keeps getting trojans every so often aswell so its clearly letting some nastys in :mad:

same here this is very very strange many peaople are getting the same things i have

1. sagispul popups
2. avast keeps getting trojans
3.security center disabled

resu you have avast and what i did was do a boot scan and it deleted the trojans on boot scan and now i only get stupid popups so try a boot scan maybe

ahh cool ill do a boot scan asap
just gonna print out the 8 steps etc and DL the apps and give that ago

i assume the pop up thing is todo with the files that direct you to places on the net ... sry its really vage but ... theres a file in your windows folder that tells your computer where to go when sites are entered .. eg when you enter www.google.com you can redirect it to go to and ip addy

a mate had a virus that changed all his usual addresses to go to some anti virus site lol

i managed to clear it for him bt i cant for the life of me remember where the file are that you need to change lol
ill have to give him a ring at some stage coz (in his wisdom) he wrote it all down

well just thought id do a quick update on our buddy virtumonde.exe...

i followed the 8 steps

ran crap cleaner and malwarebytes

CC cleared 398mb from my system of temp files etc :D which is nice and Malware found around 17 issues with my system .. cleaned all but 3 which had to be cleaned on reboot

just running a few more scans but looks hopeful :D

Hello - Virtumonde and Vundo ??

Hello to all in this communicty,
would like to say hello, because it's my first visit on this site.
I'm also struggeling with virtumonde and Trojan Remover also found Vundo on the system.
Is there anyone with the same experience?
Best regards from Jork, Germany

what is behind 8 steps??

well just thought id do a quick update on our buddy virtumonde.exe...

i followed the 8 steps

ran crap cleaner and malwarebytes

CC cleared 398mb from my system of temp files etc :D which is nice and Malware found around 17 issues with my system .. cleaned all but 3 which had to be cleaned on reboot

just running a few more scans but looks hopeful :D

Hello, what's behind the 8 steps
thanks in advance
suedschwede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back