Virus... I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrite let me start of by explaining what happens. For example, right now i got online, Started in google.com (homepage) Went to my email, Then clicked on the link to this page. After that logged on.. And came here to post a thread, as soon as i was going to post the thread, Everything went back, page by page, to my home page. It does that on its own. I don't know why. Also if im using the internet, (firefox) or any window as a matter of fact, If i use it for a minute or more, with out changing windows, everything else freezes, I have to press ctrl+alt+del inorder for everything to get back to working again. I'm thinking maybe its spyware, but i have spyware doctor, and i have ad-aware. N none of them pick anything up. I also have AVG and that doesn't pick up nothing either, i got tired of the problem, and reformatted my harddrive, but everything that was happening, did not go away. Can anyone help me, or might know what to do? Or something? Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hector

When problems continue after a reformat,it sometimes means that it`s a hardware issue.

The only thing I can think of,is the keyboard.Are some keys sticky ? Is the cable/plug loose ?

I know it sounds unlikely,but a faulty keyboard can have strange effects.

You could also try a few online scans,like Trend Micro and Kaspersky,

to definitely rule out the spyware option.

I agree with Peddant.

However, just to make sure it isn`t something nasty, go and read this thread HERE. Post a HJT log as an attachment and I`ll give it a quick look.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back