Virus on computer- cannot access control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i need some help. somehow i got this virus on my comp. immediately my anti virus system cought it. but then different viruses just kept popping up. i knew at once that its infected so i ran my comp in safe mode. ran my virus scan(symantec client security) . and also adaware spybot(yeah, i know they dont really do much). so heres problem. i try to access my control panel but it keeps saying im not the computer admin(but i am) and some virus that my antivirus catches wont delete.... its location is c:/windows/system32/proper.exe and a couple more somewhat like that...im running windows xp....if i didnt provide enough info, sorry but please tell me so you can help me further. oh and i turned off my internet on the comp..im on my labtop right now...any help apreciated thank you

edit. when i try control panel it says specifically that "operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your sys admin"

edit 2.. sorry if someone posted a thread like this, if you could link me or any sort of help would be greatly apreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back