Virus Problem; Trojan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well past few days i've been getting excess pop ups so I did a scan with trend micro and it reported a trojan along with plenty of adware, etc. None of my scans seemed to work so I looked internet found your preliminary steps nd went through those. - computer seems to be better

Combofix.exe link didn't work so I don't have that log
And the AVG Antispyware log had the option to save it greyed out so don't have that either(any idea why?)

As for the Anti-rootkit scanner nothing picked up when I tried that one, attached is my hijackthis log(in log format) so if you could look at that and tell me anything else that needs to be done.

Thanks!

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of kogbrenden only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back