Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sGReseT

I have this virus I get called Winprofile its really killing my computer such as when I try to delete it this would just freeze my comp or turn it off automatically.. Or even when I try to scan for it.. I DLed spybot went to safemood and tried deleting it that way but no success the virus froze my computer again... here is how my hjk looks like

Moderator Edit: Please post your HijackThis log as an attachment to this thread. Do not copy and paste if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

as you can see my windows is typed like WINDOWSS <-- 2 S's ive never seen that b4 i dont think thats right but im not expert with computers.. please help!

Hi,

Yes you definitely got your system infected with something nasty. Before you do anything,

Very Important: Malware infections can possibly lead to identity theft, loss of funds from bank accounts, misuse of credit card information etc. Therefore I strongly encourage you to please read this thread HERE before deciding what course of action to take regarding your infection.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of sGReseT only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back