Virus's's's's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekaonija

Sigh...My brother downloaded some sort of virus in a program called AntiVermons today. Can you help me clear it all up.

Heres my Hjt/Analize log. Thanks for your time!!!

Actually, I think I got rid of it (Following the steps from another one of your forums) Thanks anyways. :giddy:

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
From what I can read of your HijackThis log, yes, it is clean. One thing: do you know anything about the directory (folder) E:\games\steam?
Cheers

I agree with kitty500cat, your second HJT log looks clean.

However, would you please post an AVG Antispyware log as per the instructions in this thread HERE.

This thread is for the use of Mekaonija only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

kitty500cat said:
From what I can read of your HijackThis log, yes, it is clean. One thing: do you know anything about the directory (folder) E:\games\steam?
Cheers

Yea =p Its for Half-Life, Counter strike. Thx for your help ;D

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Then, turn system restore back on again. This will get rid of the trojan that`s in your restore points and create a clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Mekaonija only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back