Vista blue screen not booting 0x0000007f error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why I keep getting this damn error each time i try to get into my pc. I have already tried system repair, both from disk and safety mode. I disabled the system restore points becuase they used waaaaay to much hard disk space. I cant seem to log in to the Safety mode with networking without getting the annoying blue screen of death but I can with the others. I did system dignosis. Each time I log into safety mode I get the is error reporting thing that tells me Windows has recovered from crash or something along those lines and tells me to report it or close. NO networking of so I cant report. I've tried the whole F8 thing still doesnt work.....I havent installed any new hardware or software.

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

We need your minidumps.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back