Vista crashing BSOD

Okay guys, just last night and today I've been getting the blue screen of death in several situations.
-Last night it crashed me while I was using bit torrent to try to download something.
-I restarted my computer after that [not on safe mode] and my screen just went black.
-I manually turned off my computer and then I went on safe mode, ran avast and malwarebytes, and I crashed when it asked me to restart my computer after it was finished.
-This morning the black screen happened again, nothing showed up at all.
-Blue screen of death after playing starcraft 2.
-Blue screen of death when trying to press restart [On my computer.]

My OS is Vista here is some data..
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000016
BCP2: 0000001B
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8202876C
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini043011-04.dmp
C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-60013-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9B64.tmp.version.txt

If any more info is needed please post below :). I also can't system restore. For some reason, it was turned off when I never turned it off by myself. Oh also... my avast antivirus keeps blocking random websites, even though I'm not surfing the web. It names them as malware and such. This doesn't happen when I'm on safe mode. One specific website I know that keeps popping up out of no where is computershopper.com or something along those lines. Oh also, I've noticed that when some of these websites pop up, firefox freezes for a couple seconds and then I get the blue screen of death.

EDIT:One more thing, I also constantly keep getting this virus. "Virus Total Security 2011" , happened since the day of the first crash. I keep getting rid of it, after a couple hours it comes back.

Attachments

• Mini043011-04.dmp
    128 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini043011-05.dmp
    128 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini042911-01.dmp
    151.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini042911-02.dmp
    151.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini042911-07.dmp
    131.9 KB · Views: 1
Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Back