Vista friendly I Robo Form program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drdave

To handle log in and passwords I used a program from I robo form on window XP which work just fine.Then came Vista,which is on my new laptop.I tried to install the I robo form on the new laptop,and had nothing but problems .I'm looking for a Vista friendly program that I can install that will work like the I Robo form. Any help would be appreciated.

don't know what "I robo" is, but you'll find lots of programs incompatible with Vista. I suggest installing XP on your laptop.

DrDave, what happened? Roboform is supposed to be supported by Vista.

EDIT: I have downloaded on my new Vista laptop. Not had any issues so far. I used it on XP machines at work before as well.

Vista friendly program

With Roboform loaded on the laptop I lost my desktop profile,and was logged in to a temporary profile.The only way I could get my profile back was to do a system restore. I noticed each time I did the system restore and got the profile back ,Roboform was always Xed out. After about 4 times of this,I deleted it ,and all is well.

Halo71,
With Roboform loaded on the laptop,it caused me to lose my desk top profile,and logged me into a temporary profile.The only way I could get my profile back was to do a system restore. I noticed that when I did the system restore,and everything loaded up, the Roboform icon was X ed out.When I enabled roboform it would work fine until I shut down the laptop and restarted it.When I restarted I would lose my Desktop profile again.As long as I left Roboform Xed out all was well.
I now have a new problem,it's with Outlook Express,and nothing to do with Roboform.I can't delete one of the internet headers in my in box.This has no message content and says can not be displayed.I guess this a common problem and so far I can't find a fix.Maybe it's time to give up and go back to XP.

I am not sure why you are having the issue with Roboform, I downloaded it lastnight on my laptop and it has been running fine since that time, even now. No issues at all. As far as Outlook, I have no idea how to help you there. I really prefer to use gmail over outlook. I wouldnt give up on Vista just yet. Have you got any undates not downloaded yet by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back