Vista - Pipe State Invalid, Host processes Closed ++

After having Broni take a look at some different scans he has suggested that I don't have any malware. Here is my original post. Any help on where to start would be appreciated.

Before posting here I had 33 things detected from malware bytes and they seem to keep resurfacing, thought not showing in the latest scans.

"It seems I've got some tricky malware disrupting my computer. I've run malware bytes and spybot so far but am still experiencing some problems. To keep it short I've run through the basic steps suggested on this site and a few others and am still stumped. Something is definitely awry in my HKEYS and I need some assistance.

• "Pipe state invalid" for nearly every program I try to open, will never let me "run as administrator" unless in safe mode then the error never occurs.
  • Upon startup I log in and everytime recieve this error report "host processes for windows services stopped working and was closed"
  • Attempting to use the windows search bar makes explorer crash
  • Unable to run cmd as admin unless in safe mode
  • sfc /scannow comes back clean
  • explorer crashes when trying to upload anything (downloads work fine)"
Link to logs etc...
https://www.techspot.com/community/...id-host-processes-closed.198994/#post-1370325

Back