Vista Users, what's your rate (Expierence Index)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin_ds3000

twite said:
What is your computer performance rate? If you go to control panel-system-you can run a test to rate your computers performance. Here are my stats-

Processor 5.3
Memory 5.2
Graphics 5.9
Gaming graphics 5.8
Primary hard disk 5.3

Pretty good i guess. Would be interesting to see others scores to have something to compare too.
on my computer i only get a 2. cpu is 3.3, ram is 2.4, graphics is 2.0, gaming graphics is 2.5, hard drive is 4.5. what does it take to get all 10.0 or close to than on all of them

at the moment the index only goes up to 5.9 to allow for better hardware in the future :)

you'd probably need the top of the range intel quad core cpu, ddr2 ram (or 3 if they've released it properly yet, can't remember), a big sata hdd, and an nvidia 8800 ultra by bfg tech

basically get the best stuff available and you should get pretty amazing ratings ;)

I have a 5.1

Processor: 5.1 (lol)
Memory: 5.6
Graphics: 5.9
Gaming Graphics: 5.9
Primary Hard Disk: 5.6

C2D 6400 stock
Some Mushkin DDR2 800 RAM (2 gigs)
320Meg 8800GTS
WD 400 gig sata hd

woah that's pretty good :D haha

my ratings are:
Processor 3.1
RAM 1.6
Graphics 4.3
Gaming graphics 4.9
Hard drive 5.3

and i have:
Athlon XP-M 2400+ (supposed to be 2600 but it registers as 2400)
1gb PC2000 DDR (soon to be upgraded)
BFG nVidia 6800 GS OC AGP (256mb)
160GB WD IDE

so at the mo i have a 1.6 :D what do you think 1gb of PC4000 ram will get, because that's the best my mobo can take ;)

I don't know. Might be able to get an idea with an old version of SiSoft Sandra and see how 4000 compares to 2000.

Vista Users, what's your rate?

What is your computer performance rate? If you go to control panel-system-you can run a test to rate your computers performance. Here are my stats-

Processor 5.3
Memory 5.2
Graphics 5.9
Gaming graphics 5.8
Primary hard disk 5.3

Pretty good i guess. Would be interesting to see others scores to have something to compare too.

Thought we had done this before, apparently it didn't take off. I merged the threads, and did some editing to the first post.

Oh ok, i didn't see that. Thanks for merging them. Hopefully this will revive it.

Well thats mines, I guess I can't complain.
Processor 4.1 (was 5.6 when I had my P4 overclocked to 3.6 on air) ;)
Memory 5.2
Graphics 5.9
Gaming graphics 4.9
Primary hard disk 5.2
I think the reason this thread failed the first time was because because can't be bothered checking, god knows a can't be arsd.:p

Just edited a typo, desktop graphics in a 5.9 not 5.0, keys are next to each other tho. :wave:

A new build based on the E6600, 2 Gb RAM PC2-4200, Asus P5 board, 160 GB SATA drive and Asus 512 Mb PCiE card only got me a 2.9. It was so grumpy I wiped it and put XP Pro SPII on it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back