Voltages & Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrid2

I recently built a new system, and i'm not the best person to come to about computers and all, i dont know to indepth about them but. I downlaoded a prog to check my voltages to make sure they were okay and I think a few are kinda off.

vcore1: 1.23V
vcore2: 1.89V
+3.3V: 3.31V
+5V: 4.9V
+12V: 0.00V
-12V: -16.97V <---
-5V: -6.85 <---
+5: 5.11
Vbat: 3.15

as you can see they have alot more Vs then needed, and I don't know where/how to change that, or if it's affecting my system at all.

and just a minor problem but.. I don't have Paint or Calculator on my computer anywhere, anyway to fix this? lol

What software did you use to check the voltages????

As for the paint and calc problem!! Have a look in add/remove programs then the add/remove windows components and see if you can add them!!!!

rik said:
What software did you use to check the voltages????

As for the paint and calc problem!! Have a look in add/remove programs then the add/remove windows components and see if you can add them!!!!
thanks that worked, guess I unchecked it by mistake earlier on.

and I used speedfan to check my voltages/temp

I'm glad i helped you to sort one problem!!!:)

As for the other, speedfan is shareware and is sometimes incapable of checking all voltages on all mobo's!!!!

You can check your bios for voltages or get monitoring software from your mobo manufacturer!!!!

Hope that helps!!!!:)

rik said:
I'm glad I helped you to sort one problem!!!:)

As for the other, speedfan is shareware and is sometimes incapable of checking all voltages on all mobo's!!!!

You can check your bios for voltages or get monitoring software from your mobo manufacturer!!!!

Hope that helps!!!!:)

Yes I have one from my MB :) But under the voltages it only shows the
V3.3v:
V+12v:
Vcpu vid:

the others are just grayed out and not showing :(, attached a picture

I was asking if the -12 being at almost 17V a problem :s

Attachments

• this.JPG
    this.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
It is undoubtedly speedfan reporting incorrectly, otherwise your mono would already have gone up in smoke!!!

Sorry, Mictlantecuhtli's post didn't show until after i posted mine!!!!

Most new machines have a health status option in Bios. You can enter your bios at boot up and check them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back