VOODOO3 3500 TV Out AGP

By headliner
Mar 4, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am pretty much a beginner at this, and I just bought this card to be able to use the TV IN and OUT, so I can use my TV as a monitor and record tv shows onto the computer and DVD's. The first thing I tried was to hook up a composite cable from the adapter to my TV and click on the "Enabel TV OUT" box, but I only get a blank screen on the TV. Is there something else I need to do? I would use a S-Video cable, but the distance is too great between the TV and the computer. I am running Windows 2000. I would appreciate any help with this card, because I just can't get anywhere.

Thanks.
  2. bushwhacker

bushwhacker TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,086

HELLO 3DFX FAN!

I am currently using 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 PCI for loooooong time.

anyway back to point. did you try change to video game setting?

channel *** =====> Video 1=====> Video 2?

or try use S-Video Cable with S-Video cable expansion cords

Cheer to see you still own 3dfx product!

The Reckoning
  3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

It's going to be hard to find info, drivers & utilities for that card so before anything, let me wish you Good Luck.;)

Start by reading TechSpot's aka 3Dspotlight's 3dfx Voodoo 3 Tweak guide.

If there are certain links that do not work, report them here & we can try to find alternate download URLs.

That card is a nice vintage card, I regret having sold my VooDoo 3 3000.

PS. Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.