W32.Myzor.FK@yf (again, i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone who used my pc the other day greated me with great news, my pc now had a virus!

it was the one shown above, i think ive gotten rid of it but i was wonderin if somebody could tell me if i need to delete any of the following using hijackthis: im not sure how to upload my notepad log - could someone help me with this first please.

thanks in advance

-JJ

found out how to do it, so please help me with this, thanks in advance.
View attachment 13318

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with at least the newdot.net spyware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

NEW.NET
Click Start/Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs and uninstall: New.net Application or New.net Domains
If neither is listed, download and run this: www.new.net/support/uninstall6_38.exe

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ASNLWenger only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your HJT log is clean. I did ask for an AVG Antispyware log, please post one.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ASNLWenger only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back