W32.Myzor.FK@yf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble with a W32.Myzor.FK@yf virus on my computer and also something called Dcomcfg.exe. There also appears to be something called ATMCLK.ex on my computer as well. Someone on an internet site suggested trying SmitfraudFix. I don't think it is working for me because it is a trial versiaon and I may have already used it. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the viruses on my computer??? Thanks.

:wave: Welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Smitfraudfix is freeware - there is no trial version. If you've tried a program that claims to be a trial of smitfraudfix, It's fake.

Please go HERE and follow the instructions completely and then reply to this thread, posting a HiJack This log as .txt attachment.

NB Start at step 3 (the smitfraudfix), and then continue to follow the rest of the instructions in order from step 1.

If you have problems running the smitfraud fix in step 3, please let us know, telling us exactly how you are trying to run it and any error message you are given with it.

It is important that you follow ALL of the instructions, as it is possble (and perhaps even likely) that you have secondary infections besides the one you have noticed.

Regards,
Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back