Warcraft or Battlefield players

GatorMan

Anyone enjoy playing Warcarft III or Warcraft III beta, or Battlefield 1942 that would like to startup a techspot team, might be a fun idea, if it hasnt already gone down. Just thinking out loud :)

Hmmm sounds like an idea. If a Battlefield 1942 clan or something of that nature could be created I would definately be in on that. Most people on here seem to be pretty sportsmanlike so I would definately be on some kind of techspot members clan. The problem with most clans and players these days are people that love causing troulbe and TK'ing others because they wanted a plane or helicopter and don't even know how to fly. It's just not cool. I find servers with good sports very much more fun to play on.

I am playing Battlefield 1942, but not Warcraft III. Needless to say, I would be more interested in this idea if others became involved. So if anything comes of this, count me in :grinthumb !

EDIT: Looks like acid beat me to the post button, LOL, I agree with him though. So what's next?

Re

I play both games on a regular basis and alot of the older blizzard games as well yes even war 2 of course everyone loves putting the speed setting jacked up so the peasants run around like ants and im getting too old to click on them fast enough :)

But yeah a techspot battlefield group would be fun if we could play on our own server set up kicking rules for unsportsmanlike players cause i agree you have alot of abusive players on battlefield just like any other multiplayer game, kids that come on and play with offensive names and cuss everyone out in the game and attack teamates stupid stuff like that.

I think it would be alot of fun though.

thanks for replying since i believe the max per server is 64 players we should be able to accomidate a big group playing at the same time.

Im so there for either WC3 or Unreal Tournament (reg. & 2K3). Im ok at warcraft, noramlly play Tower Defence, but still ok at regular gameplay. UT is my best gig (reg.). I was just thinking of this...Make a post saying like

--
I'll host a warcraft3 game
IP xxx.xxx.xxx
7PM eastern standard time
come if u want to be part of the matches in the future
--

I was thinking more TS vs TS. Like not so much clan, clan, but like 2 mini divisions of ppl at TS who play, and we can just verse each other on and off ;) Sound good to anyone? I have aDSL, 100k up, like 700 down. Thats plenty sutible for hosting warcaft3 games.

Warcraft 3 is a very good game. :) Although I admit I have not played it in awhile.

I think the majority of peope here would probably like a FPS game.. They seem to be the most popular among a wider variety of people from what I've seen.

Personally, I'd like to see a Diablo II techspot team. :)

I'm up for both games - or even UT2K3. I play UT as well but don't like it as much as 2K3. Love Q3 as well. How about everyone meet me in AC2? I'm on the Leafcull server. Guess my name.

LNCPapa

If someone can sponsor us and give us a server we could do this easily. I'm sure enough people are interested.

The main thing I would like in a clan is;

1) Members with great sportsmanship
2) The clan NOT based on player skill but sportsmanship and
possibly something such as just being able to play the game
and not being a complete ***** while playing such as at least
attempting teamwork and trying to constantly learn to play
the game better.

I think it isn't so much of your skill at the game as far as being able to shoot someone and kill them first. That is for Quake3 Arena players. This game has lots of features such as the map, where you can let someone know where the enemy is and immediately check your map and work on going after that enemy if possible. Such as tonight I was using a submarine for my first time and kept asking for coordinates to enemy ships and carriers and a guy was in a helicopter giving me coordinates so I checked my map and went for those ships and ended up taking out 3 ships in about under 5 minutes without any enemy fire. Only when I began attacking the carrier did I get any resistance.

Clan members most importantly need to know different aspects of the game like how to fly every aircraft, basic tactics, etc. Once you get those down.. learning to aim efficiently and deadly are secondary. If you can outsmart the enemy then it doesn't matter how well they can shoot.

I actually already run a server for BF1942 on my rommates comp. it isn't up all the time, basically when the few of us that play want to get a game together, we play against the bots.

I am sure I can keep it running all the time...but I am gone after only a few more weeks, so it is pretty much pointless. Oh well we'll see what happens

Back