Inactive Was in a live Youtube Chat with some hackers, and then some weird things happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was watching a live google hangout on Youtube and there was a couple of guys threatening to dox someone in the chat, saying they had his ip and how they're programmers and were going to mess this guys life up. I stupidly opened my mouth and told them to chill and leave the guy alone.They told me they were going to get me next, I got kind of nervous so I just got out of there.

Didn't think much of it until about an hour later I lost internet and when I tried to open a page it said "Err_Network_Changed" which I'd never seen before.

I restarted my router and computer and my internet came back, but then the same thing happened about 10 minutes later, so I restarted everything and it was working again.

Then, a few hours later a bluescreen came up saying something about having to dump memory and restarted my computer.

I ran MSE,MalwareBytes,and SuperAntiSpyware, didn't find anything, but when I ran HitmanPro it found a suspicious driver called MpKslee298fb4.sys and was located in

c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates{872D8F88-AD65-452C-8B6C-3CA67A3FF671}

It also says : Scoring (47.0) The file is hidden from Windows API. This is typical for malware. The file is completely hidden from view and most antivirus products. It may belong to a rootkit

I used HitmanPro to delete the file, but it's come back twice now. This happened a couple of days ago and since then I've had the bluescreen restart my computer on two seperate occasions..

So, could this all just be a series of coincidences, or am I infected? Could they really hack me just from my youtube page? I didn't click any links or anything...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back