Wass up!

By ReMiXeDg
Aug 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Whats up Tech Spot members...

My name is Greg..

A little about my self, I am 17 still in H.S grade level 10 suppose to be 12 but I've done bad in school cutting wise and hanging out with the wrong people.. I'm moving into a new apartment Saturday, can't wait. I live with my mother, sister and brother and a little dog named bear witch I hate because when ever my mom yells ( even playing around) at me he'll take her side and attack me out of no where.. I love snakes as pets and have 3 of them. 1 Red Tail Boa, 2 Ball Pythons... I also love messing around with anything tech related like computers , gaming and even cell phones, PDA devices , tablets... I been messing with computers for a long time sins around the age of 11. I've build my first computer when I was 12 in Junior high school in a 40 hr dell program... I know web programming languages such as , html , css ,php and java script.. I've built over about 10 web sites in my life time working with programming... I own and operate a web hosting business that is a low profitable company.. I do local computer repairs in my area for cheap prices and have great customer reviews... I also have hobbies such as , Nitro RC cars, Coding , Gaming , Cars , BMXing , Swimming and many other things..

umm.. What else, I love visiting family members and always on the week ends spending time out of my house ether sleeping over a friends or family members house. I love helping people..

I know how to fix cars and house hold stuff... I am a "Jack Of All Trades"...

How about you?

Besides you'll see me around here more often.

Thanks to the creators and the people that are running this site for a great community :)..

And last but not least... Tomorrow i get braces and is going to be in a lot of pain x3...
  2. HiDDeNMisT

HiDDeNMisT TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 202   +11

Hey welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay

BTW i have braces myself. It only hurts for like the first 2 weeks or so then after you won't even know that they are there.
  3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Greg :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.