TechSpot

wasssuuuppp

By lvpyro
Jun 8, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey people,

Name is Jeff, 35 Y.O. M from las vegas nv... In process of researching for a new computer that is sure to be a screamer... Maybe you all can help point me in the best way so my investment doesn't end up obsolete in 3 months... Well hope I can learn alot and hope to eventually pass on some knowledge as well...Jeff
  2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

Hello and welcome!

Whenever you are ready, just start up a new thread, list what you plan to use the computer for (mainly) and a budget and we'll help you pick out the best parts for your money.

Cheers!
  3. lvpyro

lvpyro TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hey thanks Don, I am right now using a 833mhz PIII with 512mb 128 mg AGP vid card and a whoping 46 gigs of HDD space on 2 drives...LOL...It is time for an upgrade...Just waiting till the conroe and G80 arrive so I can get the AMD FX-62 and a 7950 vid card on the cheap... I don't need the best I just need good and inexpensive...
  4. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,566

I think you need to give your crystal ball a shake ;)

The FX-62 and the 7950 are not going to be "cheap" for quite some time, even after the release of conroe/G80.

But, I do like the sounds of the budget you have. It's going to be fun putting that system together!

Cheers
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.