Watch as an iMac with Retina 5K display squares off against an anti-tank cannon

Shawn Knight

Staff member

As a technology aficionado, I find it uncommonly satisfying to watch gadgets get blasted to smithereens. It’s simply a “durability test,” right?

In this recently published video, YouTube user FullMag pits Apple’s iMac with Retina 5K display up against a T8 90mm AT (anti-tank) cannon. Call me crazy but I don’t like the iMac’s chances.

There’s plenty of slow-motion goodness showing both the round’s exit from the cannon and it’s impact with the iMac. Enjoy!

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Where the hell, or how the hell, does one go about getting his hands on an anti-tank cannon in the first place?:confused:

Is this some of those "deep web shenanigans"?;) Should I install TOR? *nerd*Would that help?:)

Where the hell, or how the hell, does one go about getting his hands on an anti-tank cannon in the first place?:confused:

Like any other forbidden fruit, you gotta know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. The longer the chain, the greater the goodies.

Is this some of those "deep web shenanigans"?;) Should I install TOR? *nerd*Would that help?:)
Isn't it written somewhere in your country's constitution that all Americans have the right to bear artille... um... arms. ;)

nope, because they are making money by doing this. Sadly...
How the hell does someone go about making money by blowing stuff up for fun on YouTube? And how the heck do they get their hands on artillery pieces? I thought only the military could play with those toys.

How the hell does someone go about making money by blowing stuff up for fun on YouTube? And how the heck do they get their hands on artillery pieces? I thought only the military could play with those toys.

1. Ad revenue
2. You can own whatever weapons you want over here so long as (1) you have the appropriate license and (2) local law enforcement will authorize the transaction.

Wouldn't better to do it at a distance using an HE round (High explosive) would've looked alot cooler

I've done a 105mm direct fire at about 900 meters before, there's nothing quite like it.

Back