TechSpot

Watch Bill Gates and Jimmy Fallon drink poop water

By Shawn Knight
Jan 23, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Bill Gates had no qualms with drinking water that - minutes earlier - was sewage, but could he convince someone like Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon to do the same?

Read more

2. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,333   +267

cmbjive likes this.
  3. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,149   +1,423

Not impressed. I want to see the two urinate into a bottle, clean it right on the stage and then drink it. Then I will be a believer.

4. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,181   +528

They'll need a much bigger stage

cliffordcooley likes this.
  5. Kosher water.

6. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TS Evangelist Posts: 1,630   +431

7. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

He should have said "Inconceivable!" or maybe "You only think I guessed wrong!"

NightAngel79 likes this.
  8. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,673   +1,872

Pass.

9. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,549   +2,894

I'm certain if you saw the process of purification, you would be a believer regardless. And if you think about it you have been drinking centuries of **** water your whole life, that has been filtered thousands of times no matter how you twist and turn the facts.

10. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,673   +1,872

Rain falls to earth, sun evaporates the water back to the clouds, the clouds return the rain to earth. It's the "dust to dust, ashes to ashes cycle for H2O.

Distillation is accomplished by evaporation. So, the poop stays on earth, and the water goes to heaven.

I think this means Bill Gates IS God after all, since his process is faster than God's. Those of you Apple-lytes who pray to Jobs as lord of all instead, it will do you no good to mention this blasphemy.

(Please note, I'm a practicing atheist, so all of the foregoing is pseudo-scientific /pop-philosophical bullsh!t).

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  11. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TS Guru Posts: 508   +45

That's been done by several people, I remember John Ticket doing this on the UK tv show "Brainiac". Though perfectly safe to drink etc he was gipping and almost sick due to the taste.

12. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

Almost puked at work watching that video Emex