TechSpot

'Watch Dogs' release date set for May 27

By Shawn Knight
Mar 6, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Watch Dogs was originally scheduled for release alongside the launch of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One late last year. The project was ultimately postponed a month before the consoles hit store shelves and has been in a state of...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,392   +329

AHH I can seriously not wait!!!! The future brings more better graphics and more indepth gameplay mechanics I LOVE stuff like this! As it is literally the world we live in today, maybe not as advanced but very very close!

3. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Evangelist Posts: 957   +273

I'm very happy this game will be on PC. I'm certain I will be buying this after it has been released and it is known to be a stable release among the community. Hopefully it won't require 3-6 months of patching before it gets to that point though. Ubisoft tends to be better with this compared to some other developers.

4. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,392   +329

Until it hits steam and requires their pøø Uplay...

lmike6453 likes this.
  5. Puiu

Puiu TS Evangelist Posts: 1,915   +537

Good trailer. hopefully the game will be good too.

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,514   +2,060

The trailer looks pretty awesome. I'll have to look further into it and if I like what I see I'll wait until it goes on special which usually doesn't take long. I see no sense in spending more than I have to. I wish publishers would release demo's of their games like they used to instead of just trailers, trailers are nice but you can't get the feeling for mechanics and gameplay.

lmike6453 likes this.
  7. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Addict Posts: 609   +109

The trailer is awesome. Can't wait for it.